Classic beginners 114mm (4.5-inch) Newtonian with equatorial mount
The perfect, affordable telescope for starting out a hobby in astronomy. With enough aperture to study most commonly observed faint objects it produces stunning views of the major planets and the Moon. You'll see the phases of Venus, the rings of Saturn and its moons along with the cloud belts of mighty Jupiter and its 4 largest satellites.
The optics are excellent and make for a great a starting out telescope for learning the night sky or as a second telescope for trips away.
- Diameter/Aperture: 114mm (4.5-inch)
- Focal Length: 900mm f/8
- Aluminized and overcoated mirrors
- 5x24 finderscope
- Long focal length allows good viewing at both high and low powers with different eyepieces
- H20, H12.5 and SR4mm eyepieces included
- Smooth rack and pinion 1.25" focuser
German Equatorial EQ1/2 mounting with tube rings
Slow-motion Control:R.A. & DEC manual
Piggyback Bracket: Yes
Accessory Tray:Large wall-to-wall
Tripod: Aluminium 71-123cm height