Light-weight computerised WiFi ready alt-azimuth GoTo mount with encoders for terrestrial panoramic work or touring the night sky
Tour the night sky or take amazing panoramic stills or video images automatically.
This great little multi-purpose computerized mount is designed and intended for a wide variety of applications such as panoramic photography, daytime viewing, videography and astronomical viewing.The SWAZ mini GT mount is capable of automatically moving to various preprogrammed positions and also supports latest patented Freedom FInd (dual-enocder) Technology.
Freedom Find - tracking made easy!
With the patented Freedom Find (dual-encoder) technology which allows the telescope to be moved manually or electronically in either axis without losing its alignment or positional information. After moving to a new object the telescope or rather the mount itself will automatically begin to track the object accurately. No re-setup is required in one observing session.
The pictures at right show how a optional small telescope, camcorder, DSLR or spotting scope can be fitted to this versatile mount.
- Utilize your still camera to create time-lapse panning videos
- Electronic shutter release to automatically trigger camera exposures in panoramic mode*
- Motorized panning head for video cameras
- Synscan 4 hand control with database of over 40,000celestial objects
- Camera Cruising: DSLR interface.
- Portable tripod (3/8” screw connection),
- Accessory tray,
- Snap cable (2.5mm audio jack),
- Extension pier (length 216mm).
- 5 Kg rated payload,
- Wi-Fi controlled (iOS and Android),
- Go-To via WiFi SynScan free app or optional Hand Control.
- Vixen style bar compatible,
- WiFi ready and SynScan hand controller compatible
- 12V supply or 8 AA batteries (battery case inside the mount),
- Adjustable tripod (height between 640mm and 1125mm)
Download the SynScan WiFi app free from Google Play Store
5 year warranty