Baader 2 inch SCT Click-Lock Eyepiece Adapter / Visual Back (with 2" SCT Thread)
The Baader 2 inch Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into a new era removing the need for cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2 inch eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes
- Owners of all popular SCTs will find the Baader 2" Click-Lock to be the perfect way to add 2" capability to their scope.
- Directly mounts to the 2" SCT male threads (specification = 2", 24TPI) on all popular 5 - 9.25" SCTs (Celestron & Meade)
- Physical length 47mm; weight 5.8oz (164g)
- Usable length inside 2" holder: 36mm (1.42")